Every time your get your car serviced at an RAC Appoved Garage, you can also get MOT Assist - completely free of charge.
This means that, as long as you come back to us for your next MOT, you’ll get up to £750 towards parts and labour^ if your car needs repairs to pass.
To see what’s included and what’s now, see our full terms and conditions at rac.co.uk/repairs.
• At the same time, we’ll check the condition of your car with a Vehicle Health Check
• If any work is required to qualify for MOT Assist, we’ll let you know and talk you through the cost.
• Book a date and time that suits you
• We’ll carry out your MOT test as usual and talk you through the results
• You’ll get up to £750 towards specific parts and labour*
• Every repair comes with a 12 month or 12,000 mile guarantee (whichever comes first)
You’re eligible for MOT Assist if you’ve had you vehicle serviced at an RAC Approved Garage within the last 7 days and you meet the following criteria:
• Your vehicle must be less than 10 years old, with under 100,000 miles on the clock when your cover is issued
• Your MOT isn’t due within 90 days of your service
• A complimentary Vehicle Health Check needs to be completed and any remedial work identified, carried out and paid for by you before the plan can start*
• Your vehicle is a UK-registered private car or light commercial vehicle - and it doesn’t exceed 3.5 tonnes
• You’re a UK resident, or a UK-registered company
^Only the items specified are covered. Any other repairs remain your own responsibility. £750 of repairs is inclusive of VAT. For full terms and conditions please visit RAC.co.uk/approvedgarages *Remedial work must be completed at your own expense.
Offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer.